Photo Gallary application in MVC3 Razor




  • This application is simple Photo Gallary which stores your pictures.
  • The application provides you to organize your pictures by providing album facility.
  • The application allows you to create as many albums and upload as many images in the corressponding album.
  • The user can delete the images and albums.
  • The image can be viewed in higher resolution by clicking on its thumbnail.
  • The application also has simple register and login facility. The user can create their account and upload pictures.

We have divided the entire application into modules.

DataBase Design  : The page explains the ORM used and ER diagram of the database.

Register & Login : This page explains the code used to create the register and login forms. It also explains how the validations are performed and how jQuery is used to make it interactive and dynamic.


User Profile after login : This page is rendered to user after successful login. This page shows the albums created by the user.

The user can create new albums.

Upload Image : This page is rendered when user clicks on album. This page allows the user to upload images for the album clicked. The user can upload and delete images from this page.


Watch Video :






30 comments:

  1. Can You Please Email Me The Source Code For That Tutorail Please: ntuli.sihle7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to get the source code for the project?

    ReplyDelete
  3. plz can u send me the complete code so i can add new things to it and my id is pallapunagaraj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day,
    May you kindly email me the source code for that tutorial, please: lebotsotetsi@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. podrias enviarme el codigo que usaste para analizarlo a fondo? jeth.aero978@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you share your project? rkomerik@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. can you share your project code? kumar_shrn@yahoo.com

    Thanks
    Shravan

    ReplyDelete
  8. kindly please share your project code, my email id is shravanniranjan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. can you please email me the source code ,my email is s8514012@gmail.com ,thanks a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello.. I didn't receive you'r mail or any response ,anyway.. thank you for share this tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would it be possible for you to email me the source code for this tutorial please? edmunds.kemme@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. PLease send the source code even if its just the Controller part of how to save and read Images to ; giftedlemelody@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. can u please mail me the code to sajiddotnet(AT)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would it be possible for you to email me the source code for this tutorial please? osgrzegos@o2.pl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Could you share your project? osgrzegos@o2.pl

    ReplyDelete
  16. could you please send the code to preguson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Source code please.

    ReplyDelete
  18. can u please mail me the source code .. brian.p.marti@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ca you able to send the source code the hari.j@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ca you able to send the source code the hang2831990@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi
    Great Nice Article Please Send me the Source code to my email Id ::: saimadhan123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, your work is beautiful. I needed something that I like me.I'd appreciate it if you share the project files. Thanks. .. firatakcam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi can you please send the source code for pavankumar.konakondla@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. can u please mail me the source code? alena_mln@list.ru

    ReplyDelete
  25. can u please send me source of this project? markedone95@yandex.ru

    ReplyDelete
  26. Can i get the source code of this project?My email id is know.meamita@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi, plz send me the source code at gayubehera@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  28. can you share your project code? a7medg7azi@gmail.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  29. can you share yotu project code? gabriel_palioqui_@hotmail.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello. Sir can u please send the source code of this project I am learning .net. Emil ID: Saxena.pankaj7055@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete